For twin and single occupancy or to book with us direct please telephone or email us
Terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit from £40 per room per night is required to make a booking.
- Your room is available from 3pm on the day of arrival and until 10.30am on the day of departure. Arrival after 8pm should be agreed at the time of booking
- In the event of a cancellation we reserve the right to collect full payment if less than 21 days notice is given and we are unable to re-let the room.
- Deposits may be paid by cash, cheque, credit/debit card or PayPal payment. Card payments are subject to a small fee. PayPal payments will be subject to an administration fee.
- No reduction can be made for temporary absence or for departure earlier than booked.
- A room which is originally booked for double / twin occupancy will be charged at the full rate should only one person occupy the room.
We strongly recommend that you cover the cost of your stay with holiday insurance
- Final payment may be paid by cash, cheque, credit / debit card. If the full payment is made on departure by card, a small fee will be payable.
- Willance House is strictly non-smoking throughout.
- Take away food is not permitted in the bedrooms.
- Damage caused by failing to comply with the above or by reckless or deliberate means will result in the full costs of the damage being recovered.
- Your room is available from 3pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.30am on the day of departure.
- Pets and children under 12 years of age cannot be accommodated.